Free WordPress hosting can help you take advantage of a great variety of features for free! With a free hosting service, you can upsurge your global reach and you’ll learn that it is a great way for you to experiment with your WordPress site. It is often a difficult decision to choose a hosting for your new WordPress blog or website.
Most of the beginners prefer to begin with free hosting so as to learn WordPress itself and experiment with new and different things. Only once they are done learning, they wish to shift to premium hosting service. Free hosting is therefore, the ideal choice for you to begin blogging with at the cheapest costs and would also help you learn WordPress efficiently.
However, it must be noted that everything comes with its merits and demerits. Free WordPress Hosting is amazing for basic trafficking as well as building up your own website. But it has really limited bandwidth and speed. You might be forced to pay for the hosting if the limit exceeds. It also lacks the other technical features as well as customer support. If you’re stuck with some technicality, there might not be anyone to help you out. Other than that, there will be a number of annoying ads that keep popping up on your website and so free web hosting may not work for you.
FREE WORDPRESS HOSTING SERVICE PROVIDERS
Here have been enlisted for you a collection of the greatest free web hosting providers for WordPress. There are entirely free of cost and so nothing stops you from trying all of them:
X10Hosting offers free WordPress hosting with some great benefits with no hidden restrictions as are in the rest of the free web hosting providers.
Their free plan offers you to set up 2 add-on domains, 1 parked domain and 3 subdomains. It allows you to make 3 email accounts and FTP accounts. They offer free WordPress hosting with no ads to start your own WordPress blog. It offers great web hosting options like MySQL POP3, SMTP, Forwarding, Web-based Email, PHP mail, Sendmail and many features such as CGI, PHP or SSL.
- Disk space: 100 MB – 2500 MB.
- Advertisements: No ads (banner-less).
- Upload options: FTP, Browser, SiteCopy.
- Supported Scripting: CGI, PHP, SSL, FrontPage Extensions, Perl, Python
- Others: Bandwidth limits 3,000 – 45,000 MB/month. cPanel, Fantastico
- Better uptime and customer support compared to others.
- cPanel with most features and automatic script installers like Softaculous.
- Unmetered bandwidth and disk space (there is FUP on image galleries though).
- Plenty of cases of abuse, high resource usage and blacklisting.
- Support requests take time to get a reply, since the staff spends most of their countering abuse.
AccuWebHosting is a free WordPress web hosting company based in the US. It provides world class hosting facilities to the international community for about 10 years.
They are proud to provide advanced technology together with brilliant customer service and offer over 55,000 web hosting accounts with a diverse range of repeatedly useful hosting services like shared hosting, VPS hosting, Cloud hosting and Dedicated Servers, running on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- 1 WordPress website, 2GB storage, 30GB bandwidth
- Ideal for visitors upto 5,000/mo
- Pure SSD Drives, Blazingly fast websites
- cPanel control panel, PHP7 and HTTP/2 support
- Highly Secured & WP Optimized
- Complementary backup of your website
- No Advertisements, No Banners
- Highly configurable dedicated server and VPS hosting plans
- Brilliant uptime and customer support
- Overabundance of plans can confuse new users
- Automated WordPress management settings may dissatisfy advanced WordPress developers
Awardspace has over 15 years of experience in free WordPress hosting . It has come into being out of the joint scheme of its mother companies, i.e., Zetta Hosting and AttractSoft. Awardspace.com offers services from free, shared hosting to VPS hosting. It claims to be flexible and adaptable.
Awardspace is different and its name has been coined in the free hosting space by being green about their initiative. This is because the servers indeed, are run by Wind Energy. This is done by offering 99.99% uptime for their free hosting clients. Compared to the rest of the free web hosts, The demand for this particular service was great and it became the epitome for providing free PHP and MySQL hosting with no banners and no expiration date.
- Storage: 1GB
- Domain: Hosting for 1 domain and 3 subdomains
- Bandwidth: 5GB
- Email: 1 email account
- Inbuilt website builder
- Uptime guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- Unlimited disk space with paid plans
- Unlimited traffic with paid plans
- 24/7 dedicated support
- Test before you buy option
- Free dx[dot]am Domains to all
- Friendly support staff
- Impressive free plan
- Green hosting options
- 30-day Money back guarantee when you sign up
- 30 MB limit on MySQL Database size
- Free hosting plans are minimal in features and power
000webhost is providing free WordPress hosting since the last decade. The 000WebHosting servers are great for WordPress beginners in web hosting.
Free Website Hosting using the ultimate 000webhost covers about 2 websites, 1000 MB disk space and 10,000 MB bandwidth. 000WebHosting also offers 2 MySQL database and a free website builder. Being known for its no cost hosting solution, 000Webhosting also offers a premium hosting plan which comes with expensive features for reasonable prices.
- Storage: 1GB Disk Space
- Domain: Free subdomain
- Bandwidth: 10 GB
- Free FTP and File Manager
- CGI and PHP
- Free site builder
- Responsive customer support
- Free wordpress hosting no ads
- Good quality of servers
- Possible downtime for an hour daily..
At WordPress.com, you can start a blog or build your website. WordPress is an online, open source tool so as to create your own website written in PHP. The sites you create are kept free of cost by presenting great upgrades for things like Plans, custom domains and products like anti-spam software, Akismet and VIP hosting partnerships with major media outlets.
WordPress.com offers free WordPress hosting and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It helps the users enjoy features like a plugin architecture and a template system. It supports all types of web content such as typical mailing lists and forums, online stores and media galleries, but is mostly related to blogging.
WordPress is the most popular website management system in use being used by more than 60 million websites. It has also been used for other application domains like pervasive display systems (PDS)
- WordPress.com is SEO-friendly
- It is simple to use
- Helps save and make money
- Excellent user experience
- User-friendly CMS.
- 50,000 mostly free and paid plugins available
- SEO plugins available
- Very responsive
- Low speed
- Customization can make it expensive